OSTESA EU partners started the field work activities and are now recruiting participants (SME’ owners, managers and employers & human resources managers, trainers and consultants) to be directly involved in the project’s activities. Hereby we invite you to join the group of SMEs and individuals that are being involved in each partner country.
WHY should you or your organization participate?
- OSTESA EU can contribute to increasing the competitiveness of your business and boosting your employees’ satisfaction.
- OSTESA EU can help you improve your performance and increase your motivation.
- OSTESA EU can guide you on how to build a more positive organizational climate.
HOW can you/your organization participate?
In each country (Czech Republic, Cyprus, Italy, Poland and Portugal), partners are recruiting participants and scheduling short interviews to be carried out during April, 2016, with:
- Business owners/general managers/and line managers;
- Human resource managers, trainers and consultants.
If you would like to participate in this project get in touch with your country’s partner here. Don’t miss this opportunity to benefit first-hand from the resources that will be developed within the project, including an online tool to assess the organizational climate and a set of training materials adjusted to your needs.